Tuesday, 12 March 2013

My Second Interview with “Inside Outside“, for the Istanbul based community radio Açık Radyo

As I said before I like when Ekrem Eddy Guzeldere interviews people: he lets the person talk and really listens to the answers. He interviewed me after the Cypriot election and I am still very hopeful  about how things will turn out, but that was before the negotiations started. Things look tougher now but i am still optimistic, especially for Cyprus peace negotiations.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. . You are free to copy content but you must link back to this blog and attribute the work to me (Alexandros Apostolides).. You cannot use my work for commercial purposes and you must share it under the same terms I do.

No comments: