Saturday, 27 October 2012

The 1931 October crisis and the great depression: Japan Presentation


Following from my conviction for the open source ideal here is the presentation I did for the first Asian Economic History Conference that was hosted by the Hitotsubashi University in early September. The conference was one of the best I ever attended and the presentations were of top quality.

The comments allowed me to make great progress. I just wish i had time to push these ideas further.
Here is the presentation. n belief of Creative commons, i have decided to post their presentations online. But remember, using them as your own is plagiarism, and theft - ask me or cite me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. . You are free to copy content but you must link back to this blog and attribute the work to me (Alexandros Apostolides).. You cannot use my work for commercial purposes and you must share it under the same terms I do.

No comments: