Saturday, 27 October 2012

Powerpoint on support of Erasmus: Why the single market works especially for youth

This was a powerpoint that i had ready for the commemoration of the single market and the Erasmus programme on the 12th of October. Sadly I woke up with no voice and missed it, since I really wanted to both show why the Single market works as the idea of the EU is under threat. I have also participated in Erasmus and I am a great  supporter of the project, which now has its funds viciously cut.

Here is the presentation, not given due to my lack of voice!

In belief of Creative commons, i have decided to post their presentations online. But remember, using them as your own is plagiarism, and theft - ask me or cite me!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. . You are free to copy content but you must link back to this blog and attribute the work to me (Alexandros Apostolides).. You cannot use my work for commercial purposes and you must share it under the same terms I do.

No comments: