Saturday, 27 October 2012

Concluding remarks of Conference of the European Economic and Social Committee “Restoring stability, trust and confidence in Europe: civil society for a new form of governance” 16th of October 2012

great conference by the EESC in Cyprus, which was sadly poorly attended. I was given the honour to close the conference and took the chance to talk about both the issue of the day (CSO as a way to increase accountability in Europe's decision making).

Here is the summary report.  In belief of Creative Commons, I have decided to post their presentations online. But remember, using them as your own is plagiarism, and theft - ask me or cite me!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. . You are free to copy content but you must link back to this blog and attribute the work to me (Alexandros Apostolides).. You cannot use my work for commercial purposes and you must share it under the same terms I do.

No comments: