Saturday, 27 October 2012

Civil society and accountability in Cyprus. Position in Europe and Abroad


I was invited to be part of a panel on governance in Cyprus in the 2012 PRIO conference in Cyprus. It was a very good panel with lively conversation.  I got very good feedback for a new research project in term of transparency in CSOs. My presentation was on the civil society organizations (CSO) in Cyprus in response to the desire of the Cyprus presidency to push for greater CSO participation in Europe. In short: the republic of Cyprus should do at home what it preaches abroad.  

Here is the presentation. In belief of Creative Commons, I have decided to post their presentations online. But remember, using them as your own is plagiarism, and theft - ask me or cite me!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. . You are free to copy content but you must link back to this blog and attribute the work to me (Alexandros Apostolides).. You cannot use my work for commercial purposes and you must share it under the same terms I do.

No comments: