Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Things that are cheaper than the Laiki Bailout: No.6 Manchester United



From Kyriakos (@Chuparos) with thanks:
I am not sure if the Glazers are selling the club but I really would have preferred the state spend 1.8 billion Euros to purchase Manchester United, currently valued at 1.81 bn euros (I am sure we will get a small discount so that is cheaper than the Marfin Laiki bailout).

I am getting angrier and angrier when I do this. At least if we bought Manchester United we would have had full ownership rights, something we do not have in Laiki. Why the hell did we ever agree to this?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. . You are free to copy content but you must link back to this blog and attribute the work to me (Alexandros Apostolides).. You cannot use my work for commercial purposes and you must share it under the same terms I do.

2 comments:

the Idiot Mouflon said...

Oh, but we don't need Man. Utd, we have APOEL, right?

Right?

RIGHT?

Alexander Apostolides said...

If we can sell it for 1.8 million then i would swap!