Thursday, 21 July 2011

Another Estimate By Credit Suisse: 2.4 billion.

Credit Suisse has reached similar results to my First and Second Estimate. I am glad that there is now a lively discussions on costs and their effects.

I base the similarity from this report on stockwatch, which indicates the only substantial difference is the 600 million which will be recovered by the insurance has been factored in. I am still not sure if the insurance will pay up and thus barring any confirmation I left it out.

It is slightly sad to see that they do not reveal their sources, but for a private institution it is perhaps understandable. Once again I would urge economists and other professionals to crowd source and get both estimates policy implications collaboratively. If you are interested replay to this in the comment box.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. . You are free to copy content but you must link back to this blog and attribute the work to me (Alexandros Apostolides).. You cannot use my work for commercial purposes and you must share it under the same terms I do.

No comments: